This guide shows steps to download and install CRM for Outlook plugin for users of Dynamics CRM Online.
On successful login on the Dynamics CRM web-portal. Users will be prompted with a yellow bar on the top of the browser to download CRM for Outlook:
- A yellow bar at the top of the page will appear. Please click on “Get CRM for Outlook” to download the executable from the yellow top bar.
- Please close Outlook before kick starting the installation. (This step is important)
- Double click on the executable, tick the checkbox for “terms and condition” and click next to start the installation. Rest of the installation should happen automatically.
- Once installed click on “finish” and open up Outlook.
- CRM plugin will prompt for login, please use your login credentials provided by the IT team to activate the plugin.
The plugin is now installed and activated.